Seniors can get organized for Commencement and beyond at Senior Expo March 20
Monday, March 19, 2012
The 6th annual Senior Expo will be held Tuesday, March 20, from 5 to 7 p.m., in the Bookstore and University Common lobby. All students who anticipate graduating between May and December 2012 are encouraged to attend.
The goal of the Senior Expo is to provide students with a one-stop arena for staff to share important and helpful resources regarding graduation and the transition to life after SUNY Fredonia.
Information tables and representatives at the event will include, but are not limited to:
- Senior Class: Information will be given on upcoming events; class t-shirts will be available.
- Alumni Affairs: There will be sign-ups for the Senior Challenge and information on what it means to be SUNY Fredonia alumni.
- Commencement Committee: Students will learn about deadlines for Commencement, general ceremony information, and receive forms to purchase an envelope to have graduation tickets mailed directly to them.
- Bookstore: Questions will be answered about the purchasing of caps, gowns, and announcements, and students have the chance to try on and purchase a cap and gown.
- Career Development Office: Students will be able to discuss their job search, graduate school, resumes, or any career-related issues.
For more information, please contact Director of Campus Life Michael Lemieux.
Share on Facebook
Previous Page | Next Page